Homemade Strawberry Jam

3:42 PM
Today my husband and I made strawberry jam, it was fun and it turned out super yummy. Since we're newbies at this, we went with the no cook version until we get used to things.

For mothers day my wonderful hubby purchased me some books I wanted at the Tractor supply store, one being the ball preserving recipe book where we saw the strawberry jam recipe. I think he was more excited than I was since he's the jam eater in the house but we made it a family thing to do thing together. So off to the grocery store we went to pick up supplies and started as soon as we got back home. Fun, easy and tastes good too? Wow this is amazing.

Not sure what is on our list next, but I'm thinking something with herbs but since we don't at this current time, have our own garden we purchase from the farmers market or mass chain grocery stores for our ingredients, but hey it's a start.

Happy Homesteading!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy - SimpleTimeLiving
My love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, making homemade goods & living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.” ― Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.