Kitchen Composting Bin

9:22 AM
As I learn many new ways to live self-sufficiently, I am really into making my own homemade things and next on my list is a composting bin.

Along my travels to many and I mean many YouTube videos, groups on facebook and various homesteading websites I figured I might as well get the feel for it before getting our own homestead and then being clueless or trying so many things at once so here goes.

So as of right now I'm heading to tractor supply to pick up some carbon filters to do a makeshift compost bin using an old 5 gallon pickle bucket with removable lid, where I'll cut some holes in the top and attach the filter.

If anyone has any tips or tricks, Please send them my way..... until then have an awesome day!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy - Simple Time Living
My love of vintage goods, antiques
handmade goods and living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.