Some snags along the way but...

8:45 AM
Yes we had some snags along the way with the new (to us) camper, a gas leak yikes! That's been fixed thank goodness and not a big chunk out of our pockets. On top of that the couple who sold us the camper lied a bit with the new batteries so we had to have all 3 replaced, but again not a big deal. The awning wasn't even picked up even though we paid them for it so we're going tomorrow to pick the money up and then get the awning ourselves.

Had the camper at the shop the past couple of days to fix the issues and today is inspection day, with all these fixes and new wiper blades we purchased I am confident it will pass (crossing my fingers).

I cant wait to get our baby home and put our own touches on her, the hubby wants to name her Felisa after his mother who passed away years ago and I'm ok with that. She was a wonderful woman.



I'll make this post short and sweet today as I have a busy day ahead of me here at home. Dishes, laundry, taking care of the pets.... you know the drill.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy - SimpleTimeLiving
My love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, making homemade goods & living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* “The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.” ― Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.