We've gone and done it....

8:56 PM
So we DID IT! Yes we sure did, we finally got our camper and I'm in love..... it's a 1989 Winnebago Super Chief with only 35,000 miles on it, new brakes, new tires, new awning, even new mattresses (pillows, blankets and dishes too) and this baby has so much storage space I'm super impressed.



We got the title transferred today 9/8/17, new plate and insurance on our new baby and we have some plans on doing some painting and changes in the RV to have my personal touch to it! Sunday we put on the new awning and Monday she gets a fresh new inspection.

I am sooooo excited I am so proud of myself and the hubby for saving money and being able to pay in cash for everything. Feels good to be a little on the frugal side..... We kept saying to ourselves to "remember our dream" and sure it feels amazing. Pictures to come in the next few days so keep a look out for them.

The couple we purchased it from took really good care of it and it shows. Not only that I think we made some new friends as they invited us back for a cookout on Sunday as well.

Until next time, God Bless.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy - SimpleTimeLiving
My love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, making homemade goods & living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.” ― Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.