Is it me or is this color delish?

3:41 PM
Ok so I'm on a new kick and I have to say I am IN LOVE with the new aqua sky color from kitchen aid! It's so 50's but yet so beautiful, I'm in love!

The hubby loves the color too and well, I guess you can say, he has good taste too, lol. This is now going to be the color of the cabinets in the kitchen of the camper, I am hoping *crosses fingers* that Home Depot can color match it.

Here's a sneak peek of the color and hubby has been pretty cool with finding me the matching utensils, bowls and even kitchen towels. Who's with me?


Just in case you're wondering, it's the Aqua Sky color from Kitchen Aid, they do have some matching appliances but I think my instant pot (coming in the next post), air fryer and gadgets I already have will make do.... but if the hubby decides to get them for me, I sure won't complain. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy - SimpleTimeLiving
My love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, making homemade goods & living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* “The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.” ― Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.