A new addition to our family...

7:32 PM
Oh, how I wish it was a baby, however I can tell you that in a way she kind of is! I would love for you all to meet Stephanie, that's what we named her and rightfully so she is named after my late grandmother Stephanie who was such a wonderful, thoughtful and compassionate woman and without her this would have never happened. So let me introduce you.

 

Yep, that's me Tracy (in the left picture), looking all out of sorts and that's because it was a mere 38 degrees that day and we had to get her titled, registered and new plates and my poor husband (pictured to the right) had to suit up and brave those fierce winds to drive down to AAA and get all that done, he said in the long run "It was worth it!". What a brave man I tell ya.

So, this will be our other mode of transportation besides "Felisa" that's our Campers name picture slightly in the left of the pictures.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy & Roberto - Husband & Wife Duo
Our love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, RVing, making homemade goods & living simply!
Hoping to be full time RVing by the summer of 2018! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.