Primitive Spice Rack - How To


Making a rustic spice rack is just the cutest and I must admit the process is all but an hour and you have a adorable, primitive and completely useful spice rack.

I'm a flea market, bargain hunter shopper and I usually visit the flea market almost every weekend when the weather is nice and warm, I seem to find alot more things that makes my imagination run wild. I just wanted to show you something I made from a vintage 7-up wooden rack and some small 4oz. ball jars with rusty looking lids. I made a spice rack.

It's easy to do as I'm sure you could find someone selling an old rack and you can find 4 oz. ball jars on the internet or local candle supply store and you can also find the lids in the same places. I purchased mine from Candles & Supplies

Put in your spices, make some cute tags (I used a paper punch and kraft cardstock - found at my local arts & craft store) and write in the spice name and using ribbon or what ever you want, attach it to the jar. I'm even tempted to attach a cute rusty bell as well.

Take a peek and tell me if you've made something similar or just want to know where you can obtain supplies. Pictures are awesome, please do share.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy & Roberto - Husband & Wife Duo
Our love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, RVing, making homemade goods & living simply!
Hoping to be full time RVing by the summer of 2018! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.