Adventure on the horizon....

8:47 AM
I mean seriously it is but I wanted to show you a wonderful gift my husband purchased for me to put on the bed in our RV. It was perfect for our upcoming adventures and he knew I had to have it, so we got it! There so many changes coming to our RV so check out my next post where I give you a photo tour of our 1989 Winnebago SuperChief with a whopping 33,000 miles on it and ready for it's adventure. I'm excited!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tracy & Roberto - Husband & Wife Duo
Our love of repurposing, homesteading, learning to be
self-sufficient, RVing, making homemade goods & living simply!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“When the living gets unburdened with needs and desires, the life becomes simple and easy to carry.” - Shashi, Songs of the Mist

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.